TP-Link AC1300 Driver – AC1300 Wireless Dual Band PCI Express Adapter
- Simple Installation: Plug the adapter into a PCI-E slot to enhance your desktop
- High Speed Wi-Fi: Up To 1300Mbps speed for WiFi (867Mbps for the frequency 5GHz, and 400Mpbs on the 2.4GHz band) 802.11ac Dual Band 3x more efficient than the 802.11n standard, ideal for networks with a lot of traffic
- Beamforming: Receives greater directional WiFi signals, enhancing the speed and reliability
- Broad Wireless Range: Two external antennas provide more Wi-Fi coverage as well as improved stability
Dual Band Wi-Fi for Faster Connections
Archer T6E is compatible with it with the archer T6E supports the IEEE 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard. It can offer transfer speeds up to 3 times more efficient that wireless N speed with dual-band Wi-Fi ensuring that multiple devices can be connected simultaneously. You can send emails or browse the internet using this 2.4GHz network, while keeping the 5GHz band speedy to use for Gaming, HD streaming and other demanding applications that require bandwidth.
Greater Coverage through Beamforming
Beamforming technology is a smart way to direct Wi-Fi signals to connected devices to ensure stable connectivity and increased range.
Heat Sink for Ultimate Stability
A heat sink assists in reduce the heat generated through the adapter. This enhances stability. In addition, lower temperatures aid to prolong the life of the product.
External Antennas to provide a more targeted signal
Two antennas on the outside utilize the latest wireless technology in order to ensure stable connections and increased coverage.
TP-Link AC1300 Driver for Windows
Supported Platform: Win 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Win 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Win 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Win XP (32-bit/64-bit), Win Server, Win Vista
TP-Link AC1300 Driver for macOS
Supported Platform: mac 10.3, mac 10.4, mac 10.5, mac 10.6, mac 10.7, mac 10.8, mac 10.9, mac 10.10, mac 10.11, mac 10.12, mac 10.13, mac 10.14, mac 10.15, mac 11
TP-Link AC1300 Manual Download
- TP-Link AC1300 User Guide Download (PDF)