Epson XP-410 Wireless Setup & Driver Update
There are different ways to manage your Epson XP-410 wireless setup, so you can enjoy the flexibility to connect your computer and operate your printer.
The wireless setup would make it efficient for your productivity and work as you can always enjoy seamless work without hassle.
Not to mention that wireless connection makes everything go easier and simpler. You don’t have to use any USB cable or whatsoever to connect your devices.
Wireless Connection with WPS (WiFi Protected Setup)
If you have a network that implements WPS technology, you should be able to connect the printer to the existing network.
So, how do you know that your router is WPS enabled? You should check the physical past of the access point or the router.
There should be a button with WPS label on it. If you can’t see the button, check for virtual WPS within the software. You should check the access point’s manual for instruction or guide.
How do you connect the WPS to your network with the Epson XP-410 wireless setup?
- Press your router’s WPS button
- On your printer, choose the Home icon button
- Access the right of left (arrow) button so you can choose WiFi Setup, and then OK
- Press the (arrow) button up and down, and then go with Push Button Setup (WPS) and then OK
- There would be instructions within the screen so you can complete the setup. If you have managed a successful connection, you will see WiFi (antenna) icon, along with green connection bars, being displayed on the upper side left corner of the screen.
Wireless Connection with WiFi Direct Mode
In the WPS mode, you will be required to connect to the network. In WiFi Direct mode, on the other hand, you enable direct connection (and basically communication) between the printer and the computer.
You are able to enable the WiFi Direct with these steps:
- Choose the Home icon button
- Then choose WiFi Setup and then OK
- There would be different options, and you should go with WiFi Direct Routerless Setup. Then finalize it with
- Choose the down (arrow) button and then OK so you can change the password. Be advised that when you change the already existing password, then your already connected devices would be disconnected automatically
- Feed the (WiFi Direct) password. Go with OK
- Use the access point or router to
- Choose the SSID on the screen and you need to follow it with password feed.
- Go with OK to get away from the menu. If it is successful, you should see Direct or AP symbol on the screen.
- And when you check, you can print directly. If you can’t see the connection symbol, it means that you haven’t activated this mode. You will have to re-do the steps again
Wireless Connection with Control Panel
Another possible way to manage the Epson XP-410 wireless setup is with the control panel (from the printer). You need to:
- Choose Home icon button
- Access the right or left (arrow) to choose WiFi Setup and then go with OK
- Afterwards, choose OK to choose WiFi Setup Wizard
- Choose the arrow button up and down to choose the (wireless) network name and then OK. Go with manual system if you can’t see the name. If you want to do it manually, choose Other SSIDs and then OK. Feed the name and then choose OK for WiFi setting confirmation
- Go with Yes if you intend to print the (status) report. But if not, choose No and then OK
- In the event that the network connection works, you will see an icon of WiFi antenna with green bars on the upper left side of the (LCD) screen.
How to Use the Keypad
- To choose a function button or a highlight, access the (arrow) buttons. Whenever you want to use it, click OK
- To change the letters case (lowercase or uppercase), choose AB12 or ab12. Press OK to choose it
- Use Space for the space, and then OK
- To delete characters, choose Done and then OK
Basically, when you want to manage the connection or the setting, you should familiarize yourself with the setting and the operation.
And there is more than one way to manage Epson XP-410 wireless setup for more effective ways.
Epson XP-410 Driver Windows
Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server, Windows Vista
- Link Download
- File Size : 104 MB
Epson XP-410 Driver MacOS
MacOS 10.3, MacOS 10.4, MacOS 10.5, MacOS 10.6, MacOS 10.7, MacOS 10.8, MacOS 10.9, MacOS 10.10, MacOS 10.11, MacOS 10.12, MacOS 10.13, MacOS 10.14, MacOS 10.15, MacOS 11
- Link Download
- File Size : 87 MB