Epson WF-7620 Wireless Setup & Driver Update
Although you need to be extra careful when managing Epson WF-7620 wireless setup, it doesn’t mean that the overall process would be overly complicated or difficult.
Epson has provided the steps and the stages so users can always manage the setup on their own.
Connecting Printer with Control Panel
If you are familiar with Epson WF-7620 wireless setup, you can actually use the control panel to access the buttons.
You should be able to manage it on your own if you follow the given instructions and methods. Epson has already provided Start Here guide consisting of installation guide for the software.
You should be able to install the printer within the wireless network with the network setup walkthrough.
How do you manage it?
- By accessing the control panel on the printer, simply move the arrow button up and down. Go with WiFi Setup and then choose OK.
- You should come to the message WiFi Setup Wizard. Go with it and then OK.
- Afterwards, choose the SSID (or the name of the wireless network) and then OK. If you can’t find the name at this stage, you need to do it manually. To do so, go with Other Networks and then OK. Access the printer’s numeric keypad to feed in the name
- You need to go to the next stage to feed the password. Again, you still need to use the numeric keypad. Be advised that the network password and name are extremely case sensitive.
- At this stage, your printer should be well connected to the network. To test it, you can print a report for network setup. Just press Start or OK (whichever works). If you manage a successful connection, you should be able to see WiFi icon. Find it on the upper right side area of the LCD screen.
So, how do you use the numeric keypad?
- Go through characters options to feed the symbols or letters
- To access the numbers or letters, go with arrow button and move them up and down
- To delete or remove the previously fed characters, use the left (arrow) button
- Use the right arrow button for space
- When you have finished providing the password, go with OK
- You will be required to confirm the network setting. If you are sure that they are alright, choose OK so you can save them. In the event you want to change the setting, go with the curved arrow back button
Be advised that you may be responsible for network setting (and data), and also fax loss when you repair or breakdown the printer.
The company isn’t responsible for data setting or recovery during the warranty period – or after. Users are advised to make their backup or print the network settings, data, and fax.
Connecting Printer with WiFi Direct
If you don’t want to connect the printer to the (wireless) network, then you can activate WiFi Direct for the operation.
In this case, you basically connect the printer to your computer (or other device) so they directly interact and ‘communicate’
- Press the Home icon button to start the access
- Choose Setup
- Go with WiFi Setup.
- Go down to the bottom side, where you should be able to see WiFi Direct Setup
- Choose Connection Setup
- Go with Change Password and then go with Yes. Be advised that your already connected computers with WiFi
- Direct would be disconnected automatically whenever you alter the password
- Access the displayed keyboard to provide the password (for WiFi Direct). Don’t forget that the password should be minimum 8 characters and not more than 22
- Go with Enter after you have fed the password
- Then scroll down so you can see the password and network name
- By using the wireless device, choose the SSID on the screen and then provide the password
- Choose Home icon button to get back to Home Screen. You should be able to see connection symbol (Direct, D, or AP) on the screen. If you test it, you can directly print from your device. If you can’t see Direct, D, or AP symbol on the screen, then you haven’t turned the WiFi Direct mode on just yet.
There you have it; some of the steps to manage the wireless setting. Follow whichever Epson WF-7620 wireless setup that you are comfortable with and see how it works for you.
Epson WF-7620 Driver Windows
Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server, Windows Vista
- Link Download
- File Size : 156 MB
Epson WF-7620 Driver MacOS
MacOS 10.3, MacOS 10.4, MacOS 10.5, MacOS 10.6, MacOS 10.7, MacOS 10.8, MacOS 10.9, MacOS 10.10, MacOS 10.11, MacOS 10.12, MacOS 10.13, MacOS 10.14, MacOS 10.15, MacOS 11
- Link Download
- File Size : 140 MB