Managing Epson WF-3620 WiFi setup doesn’t have to be difficult or complicated. If you know how to manage the setup, you should be able to enjoy the wireless system and then get connected to the network without the use of any cable or whatsoever.
The WiFi method enables you to operate the devices without the need of USB cables, so it is more effective and efficient.
The Wireless Setup
As it was mentioned before, you should be able to manage Epson WF-3620 WiFi setup quite effortlessly without fuss.
- Turn the wireless router on and make sure that your computer (or laptop or tablet) is connected to it.
- Jot down the network name (or the SSID) and the password
- Open the file of driver installer, then you will be required to accept the license agreement. Accept it.
- Run and let the installation go (within your computer) for a while.
- By now, the printer should detect your WiFi network. But if it doesn’t happen, choose wireless connection for the required method
- Afterwards, choose a setup option and go with Next
- Within the (wireless) network setup, go with the option Using Printer Buttons
- Read the provided instructions and then now shift your focus to the printer
- Choose the icon for WiFi connection on the display panel
- Choose WiFi Setup button and go with WiFi Setup Wizard
- Your printer should now display the provided (and also available) networks
- Choose the name, feed the password, and choose Proceed.
- You should choose OK when you are given confirmation screen
- Once you have made the connection, now it’s time to print the report. Press Start to do it. But if you don’t want to print the report, choose Done so you will be taken back to the main screen.
Wireless Connection without Access Point
In the event that you don’t want to use any wireless router to connect the computer and the printer, the following installation steps (and the Epson WF-3620 WiFi setup may help).
You need to enable WiFi Direct Mode so the computer and the printer can interact directly without any third party router
- Press Home icon button
- Choose WiFi
- Choose WiFi Setup where you will see different options of WPS Push Button Setup, WiFi Setup Wizard, and WPS Pin Code Setup. You need to go down until you see the option WiFi Direct Setup. Choose it
- Choose Connection Setup
- Go with the option Choose Change Password, and then simply choose Yes. Be advised that any devices that have been connected through WiFi Direct would be automatically disconnected once you change the provided password. When you are required to feed the password, use the keyboard
- After you have fed the password and then press Enter, you will see the network name so you can start establishing connection.
- Scroll down so you can see the password and WiFi name
- By using the wireless or computer device, choose the SSID on the LCD screen, and you will be able to provide the password.
- Choose Home icon button to get back to the Home page. You should be able to see Direct, or D, or AP symbol on the screen. It shows that you have managed a successful connection. To test it out, try printing a page. If you can’t see the symbol, then you haven’t activated the WiFi Direct mode. You will have to manage the steps again.
Despite the efforts you have done to manage the wireless connection, it’s possible that your printer is somewhat not connected to the network.
Such an issue is quite common when you use an outdated driver. That’s why the most logical way to solve the problem is through driver update – and your issue should be solved right away.
Moreover, it’s also possible that the issue is caused by internet connection. Unstable connection can likely cause connection issue, which can lead to your printer not connected or the computer may not detect your printer.
The only way to do it is to wait until the connection is stable again. Or, if the issue is caused by network settings, then you need to configure it out right away.
In the end, connecting the devices with wireless network shouldn’t be an issue, if you know the details of Epson WF-3620 WiFi setup and you follow everything to the letter.
Epson WF-3620 Driver Windows
Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server, Windows Vista
- Link Download
- File Size : 153 MB
Epson WF-3620 Driver macOS
macOS 10.3, macOS 10.4, macOS 10.5, macOS 10.6, macOS 10.7, macOS 10.8, macOS 10.9, macOS 10.10, macOS 10.11, macOS 10.12, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15, macOS 11
- Link Download
- File Size : 150 MB