Epson WF-2630 WiFi Setup & Driver Update
Once you understand more about Epson WF-2630 WiFi setup, you should be able to enable your printer to communicate and interact with the computer through an access point or a (wireless) router.
The access point itself would be connected to the computer with either wireless network or the wired one.
The Wireless Settings with Control Panel
Why don’t you use the control panel to change or choose the wireless network (setting)?
If you are thinking about installing the printer through the wireless network, consult Start Here sheet and make sure to install the software first.
You shouldn’t have any issue with the Epson WF-2630 WiFi setup.
- Access the button down or up to choose the Setup. Go with WiFi Setup and then OK. You will then see WiFi
- Setup with WiFi Setup Wizard underneath
- Choose WiFi Setup Wizard and then OK
- You will have to choose the wireless network’s name and then OK. If you aren’t able to find the name, then you will have to do it manually. Choose Other Networks and then OK. The printer has its own numeric keypad so you can type in the name on your own.
- By using the (numeric) keypad, provide the password. Once you are done, click OK
- You will see the information about the network setting on the screen. To confirm that it is true, click OK so you can save them. In the event you want to change it, instead of saving it, then go with the Back button
- If you are looking for a way to print the report for network setup, press the Start button. If not, skip it, and then choose OK
- You should see the WiFi icon when you manage a successful connection. Check for the icon on the upper side right area of the screen
WiFi Direct Connection
The WiFi Direct connection is designed so the printer can directly communicate with the computer (or other devices), without the use of access point.
There are several ways of Epson WF-2630 WiFi setup so those devices can communicate or interact between one another.
Access Point Mode
Basically, the printer acts as the access point, where it can connect to 4 devices. When you use this mode, your printer should have AP (connection) symbol on the screen.
Peer to Peer Mode
This mode enables you to connect the computer and the printer within one-on-one basis so they can communicate with one another.
When you are using this mode, you should be able to see D or Direct symbol on the screen. When you want to disconnect this mode, simply release the available connection to the printer (from the computer).
If you want to activate the mode, simply go to Web Config Utility which is located under Advanced Settings, and then Services, and then WiFi Direct.
And how do you enable the Direct WiFi connection?
- By using the arrow up and down button, go with WiFi Setup, and press OK. Within the WiFi Setup, you will see the WiFi Setup Wizard. You should choose WiFi Direct Setup and Ok
- And then choose Connection Setup, and then Ok
- Choose Change Password, and then OK. Be advised, when you already have a WiFi Direct connected devices, you will make them disconnected when you make changes on the password
- Provide the password (for WiFi Direct) with the (numeric) keypad. It should have at least 8 characters and not exceeding 22
- When you have provided the password, choose OK after you are done
- If you want to see the network name and password, just press OK
- By using wireless device, choose the name and then the password.
- Go with OK so you can return to the Home Screen
- You should be able to see the connection icon on the (LCD) screen. It shows that your connection has been set and made. If you can’t see the symbol, then your WiFi Direct hasn’t been set up
With WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) system, you are able to connect the printer wirelessly to the network. This system is especially handy if you have an access point with WPS-enabled technology.
You will have to check the access point to find a hardware button. Or consult the access point manual to be sure.
These are your ways to manage Epson WF-2630 WiFi setup to enjoy a more effective outcome.
Epson WF-2630 Driver Windows
Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server, Windows Vista
- Link Download
- File Size : 152 MB
Epson WF-2630 Driver MacOS
MacOS 10.3, MacOS 10.4, MacOS 10.5, MacOS 10.6, MacOS 10.7, MacOS 10.8, MacOS 10.9, MacOS 10.10, MacOS 10.11, MacOS 10.12, MacOS 10.13, MacOS 10.14, MacOS 10.15, MacOS 11
- Link Download
- File Size : 124 MB