Epson Artisan 810 Wireless Setup & Driver Update
There is more than one way to manage Epson Artisan 810 wireless setup. On the contrary to what people believe, managing your own connection doesn’t have to be difficult or complicated.
If you check the following ways, you should be able to do everything on your own.
The Initial Preparation
Before you started the Epson Artisan 810 wireless setup process, there are several things to do.
- Consult Start Here sheet. The preparation would be displayed and laid down in details, such as ensuring that you have properly installed the ink cartridges. You also need to loaded the paper
- If this is your first time installing the printer, then read Choose the Connection Type on the sheet, located on page 3. If you have installed the network and you want to add another computer, then access page 22 where you need to follow Install Software steps.
Wireless Network and Connection
This Epson printer supports wireless and also wired connections, so you are basically given the freedom and flexibility to choose which way to connect.
But we are going to talk about wireless connection, so, we will focus on that.
How do you use the Setup Wizard to manage wireless connection?
- Press Home icon and then choose Setup on the control panel
- Choose the right or left arrow to Choose Network Settings
- Go with Wireless LAN Setup and then go with Wireless Setup Wizard
- Choose the wireless network’s name. If you see more than 3 names, then use left and right arrow to see the list
- If you can’t see the name, check whether the access point has been activated or it has worked properly. Go with the Back button so you can choose the previous screen. Then choose Wireless Setup Wizard again and repeat the steps.
- In the event you still can’t see the name, it means that the access point doesn’t broadcast the network name. Go with Back button so you can manage the Advanced Setup. We are going to talk about the steps later.
- From the point of wireless name, you can do the following things: If the network has enabled security, then you need to use the (arrow) buttons to enter the WPA passphrase or WEP key.
- When you have done providing the keys, then choose OK
- However, if the network doesn’t have any security enabled feature, then you will see the network name as well as security and encryption key. Simply verify if the settings have been correctly managed. In the event you need to alter the setting, go with Back until you see the section where the setting needs changing
- Once the verification process has taken place, click OK to save everything. You can go back to Network Settings.
- Press Home icon to exit the Network Settings section
- The printer needs time to set the connection. Just wait until it is done. In most cases, it takes around 90 seconds for the process to take place. When the connection is set up, you should be able to see wireless icon along with signal strength
These are the ways to use the buttons on the control panel
- Choose the icon menu to switch lowercase, numeric or special, or uppercase.
- Choose the up and down buttons to choose the character you need
- Choose the right or left buttons to get the cursors moving
- To delete character, press line button
When you want to add your device (the printer) to the (wireless) network, you will have to know the name of the network (the SSID).
This is a crucial step in Epson Artisan 810 wireless setup. If the network has its own security system, then you need to understand the WPA or WEP passphrase.
Be advised that this type of printer is compatible with 802.11g or 802.11b. If the access point supports 802.11n (or the wireless N), ensure that it has been set to the compatibility mode so those devices that be connected.
This printer also supports WPA2, WPA, and WEP. In the event you don’t know the SSID, WPA passphrase, or WEP key, reach out to those who set the (wireless) network.
As you see, Epson provides a pretty detail information on how to manage connection setup, whether it is wireless or the wired type.
If you follow everything correctly, then managing Epson Artisan 810 wireless setup won’t be as difficult as you think.
Epson Artisan 810 Driver Windows
Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server, Windows Vista
Epson Artisan 810 Driver MacOS
MacOS 10.3, MacOS 10.4, MacOS 10.5, MacOS 10.6, MacOS 10.7, MacOS 10.8, MacOS 10.9, MacOS 10.10, MacOS 10.11, MacOS 10.12, MacOS 10.13, MacOS 10.14, MacOS 10.15, MacOS 11
- Link Download
- File Size : 23 MB