So you try to complete your Brother MFC-7860DW Wireless setup yet you cannot successfully do it, well, never go too frustrating! Our post will help you with the simple step-by-step guidelines to complete the wireless setup of your Brother MFC.
It doesn’t matter whether you use PC or desktop, the guidelines can be easily applied as long as you follow the instructions carefully. So let’s proceed further and learn how to carry on the simple step as follows.
In this post, you will be explained about how to setup your Brother printer in two different options. However, they are both applicable, simple and easy to follow.
Steps for Connecting Brother MFC-7860DW to Wi-Fi
Brother MFC-7860DW is best described to be one of the best device designed for printing. In the market, it is even known as the most amazing machine to print in a high quality result.
This Brother comes basically with multiple functions that are printing, copying and scanning.
Imagine how easy the works are completed with this machine if all is done wirelessly. Thus, follow the step-by-step guidelines for connecting your Brother printer to Wi-Fi network in order that you can do any printing task wirelessly form any device with the supported printing abilities.
There are several steps to start the Brother MFC-7860DW Wireless setup.
- Take a note of your network name and the password of your network. These details are available on the backside of your router/access point or modem. This step is very important before you start the setup process. It is due to the fact that the network name as well as the password or the security key will be required to enter in the available fields.
- Turn on both your Brother printer and computer.
- Click on “Menu” button.
- Click on Settings or Spanner and Screwdriver icon. Later, press “All Settings” option.
- Scroll down to the network and press “OK”. You can also find it using the Up and Down arrow keys.
- Click on WLAN option.
- Select “Setup Wizard” and press “OK”.
- Now please select your Wi-Fi network and enter the password. Do this step correctly and avoid entering the wrong information about the network name and password.
- Your Brother printer will connect to the Wi-Fi.
- Make a print job to test if the printer works.
Optionally, you could also perform the following steps to connect your Brother MFC-7860W to Wi-Fi:
- First, open the option of Wireless Network Wizard.
- Second, find your Wi-Fi network in the list available.
- Enter the required information of Security Key or Password. This will lead you to get connection.
- Once your Brother printer has been successfully connected, you will get a notification soon.
- Later, install the printer driver using either CD that you got from purchasing the printer or visit the Brother official website to download it for your device.
- Make sure that you download the right printer driver and software version for your printer.
- Check whether the printer works well after you make a print job.
Brother MFC-7860W’s Performance in Printing Wirelessly
Brother MFC-7860W is considered to print perfectly and easily as well as wirelessly. Any documents dealing with your work duties can be practically handled due to this wireless printer.
There are many fascinating features offered by the printer to support an amazing printing experience.
Brother is also one of the most reliable machine brand for printing available in the market. It is highly appreciated around the world.
So once you purchased this item and bring it home, process the setup so you can use it for handling your duties as soon as you need it.
The above instructions of Brother MFC-7860DW Wireless setup is truly applicable. All of the steps in the guidelines are described simply so you can understand well the instructions.
However, if you have done the steps yet you cannot successfully connect the printer to the Wi-Fi, there must be something wrong with the printer.
In such kind of situation, contacting the customer service for help is necessary. Get the expert’s advice for your trouble shooting issues and successfully complete the printer setup.
Brother MFC-7860DW Manual Download
- Brother MFC-7860DW User Guide Download (PDF)